Monday, June 9, 2014

Eating Clean Challenge

Hey All!
-Long time no blog right? Well, I've been a tad bit busy (check my youtube channel for an update video) but I'm dedicating myself to you for the next 14 days.

One of my favourite websites, a site I hold near and dear, BuzzFeed has put out an eating clean challenge. A 14 day, realistic (YUMMY) challenge where they plan your meals for the next 14 days. It's tag lined as "This is a two-week detox plan that’s actually realistic. You’ll learn to eat healthy, feel awesome, and stay that way." Clean Eating Challenge Post

They stupidly planned out every detail for you/me/whomever and even made grocery lists separated by the week. It's perfect and the best part is that it's really realistic. It's not one of those plans that has you cooking something different for every meal (which gets expensive and time consuming) but rather understands that people have real lives and are busy.

Anyway, with all that said, I'm doing it and everyday at the end of the day, I will create a quick blog post letting you know how the day went, how successful it was, as well as, tips that Buzzfeed might not have included that makes everything easier.

I embark on this challenge as I sign my name and I encourage you to join me, if you'd like to, comment down below and let me know! p.s. If you're already doing this, feel free to leave tips/comments or nice things that can help me and your other fellow humans successfully finish this challenge.

I, ShamoyaKelly pledge myself for the next 14 days to complete this challenge to the best of my ability.

ShamoyaKelly



I encourage you to join me and check back daily for tips and tricks to making a better you. Check out Day 1 Here

No comments:

Post a Comment