Monday, January 5, 2015

A Visit to the White House

Yesterday I had the most amazing experience. I was able to visit the White House, not just the east wing but the west wing as well. It was so awe inspiring, I saw the oval office, sat in the president's chair -not his chair in the oval office- (SERIOUSLY, it was so comfy), and got to meet some amazing people. Sadly, photos aren't allowed in the West Wing so I don't have any of those to share but I've been having so much fun during this trip to D.C that I wanted to share some of it with you. Hopefully, it will inspire you to make a trip and see our capital in a new light.

I went with my sister, she made the whole thing happen and it was fabulously perfect. I am so grateful she gave us this opportunity.

I will post another post with sights that I got to see and tips about where to go and when!
I had to. It's iconic

This was just outside the West Wing

THIS. THIS.

DO YOU KNOW WHO ONCE STOOD HERE AND ANSWERED QUESTIONS

#POTUSPleaseAnswerMe

Olivia Pope, who?

Goals

This was so Awe-ful

The architecture in this building

The detail

Simply put

Amazing

All original work

My sister and I. She set the whole thing up #grateful 

We took it on, together

We had to...

Way to much of a Yonce stan
(Outside the West Wing)

Not to put a damper but we succeeded.
(We couldn't take photos inside but it was magical)

I was so stunned by the view

The view from Eisenhower Exec. Office Building


Goodbye
Thank you for coming on the journey with me, I encourage you to experience it yourself. I can't wait to see some more of D.C but until then, a good ole American see you later and thank you!



***all photos are personal***

No comments:

Post a Comment