Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Astrology

So, I was sitting here wondering what I should write about for my next post and I couldn't figure it out. I asked my sister what is something I know, something that I could write about and her response was "I don't know, I can't tell you that". Which for some reason prompted me to think about astrology and signs because those are things that I know, you know.
When it comes to astrology, a lot of people use the terms astrology and horoscopes interchangeably and before we go any further, I want to point out that I do not believe in horoscopes but I do study astrology.


Let me explain, 

Astrology is the study of the movements and relative positions of celestial bodies interpreted as having an influence on human affairs and the natural world.

and


Horoscopes are forecasts of a person's future, typically including a delineation of character and circumstances, based on the relative positions of the stars and planets at the time of that person's birth.


I don't think anyone can truly predict the future, one can only generalize broad forecasts to make them fit for almost each and every person.



With that said, I feel like I should tell you guys what my signs are. No not sign but signs, we don't just have one sun sign (which is the sign we say in response to the question "What's your sign?") We have multiple signs that all have pulling effects on us.
Off the top of my head I can list quite a few signs about myself and my friends



The Ones I can Remember:
Sagittarius Sun
Pisces Moon
Aries Rising/Ascendent
Leo Mars
Scorpio Venus
Sagittarius Jupiter


The Ones I had to Double Check:
Pisces Saturn
Uranus Capricorn
Neptune Capricorn
Pluto Scorpio
N. Node in Scorpio


A lot of signs right? YES but the ones that I listed under the ones I can remember are the signs that play larger parts in your personality and I study those more often (probably the reason why I can remember them more).
If you're wondering how you can find all this out for free here's the link to my tried and true Natal Chart Maker.

I hope that tells you a little more about me and helps you find out more about yourself.

No comments:

Post a Comment