Wednesday, July 24, 2013

How Did I Get Into Astrology

I don't know, I just did.

No, I'm kidding, I'll write more.
I always knew what signs were, like I knew what my mom's sign is, and my sisters and one day I just started reading about them. I remember going to the library a long time ago, like probably when I was in year 6 and looking at a book that had the word Astrology on the front and I flipped to my section and began reading it, only, to realize it described me a lot! Then I flipped to other sections based on my family and it described them too and I was just like oh my God, woah.
So being the kid that I was, I spent the next like ever googling and learning about signs. I got really into horoscopes for a while and I wouldn't go a day without reading my horoscope but as I grew older I realized that horoscopes are just broad generalizations of common things that could happen to anybody


Disclamer: I do believe that there are people that can see what is going to happen in the future, I do believe that God gave people that gift but I don't think someone writing a bunch of crap from their desk in an office at "insert magazine here"'s headquarters can really predict the future.
You know?

So, as I grew older, I got out of believing in horoscopes and began studying Astrology, the signs of the zodiacs, and all areas included under that umbrella.

I guess I'll get into the being a Christian and believing in Zodiacs deal

A lot of people tell me that studying astrology is a sin and blah blah blah and how it goes against God and how I cannot call myself a true Christian if i study it.
Here's what I say

Thank you for imposing your hatred and closed minded belief system on me, why are you here judging me when I'm not harming you. Why do you feel the need to criticize me. If we're going to decide what God intended, I'm pretty sure it wouldn't be for you not to accept people. Also, I believe that I, and everyone else was put on this earth on a certain day, time, and place for a reason and astrology helps me understand that. It helps me understand why God did things the way it was done. Just let me do what I do and you do what you do.
I have no problem with tolerating you for who you are

NOW GO'N GET, GIT OFF MY PROPERTY

Also, I just uploaded a video where I probably offend people based on their signs, it's funny and meant for kicks and giggles. When people tell me their sign this is what pops into my head. Check it out http://youtu.be/qJWFPUuoj3Y

No comments:

Post a Comment