Friday, July 26, 2013

Woah! BEST SMOOTHIE EVER

well, that I've made so far!
It's 9:46 and I literally had to come right from the kitchen and share this with you guys!
I mean this is heaven. I woke up this morning and I didn't feel as hungry as I normally do/did. So I stayed in bed for about the next 20-25 minutes checking emails and responding to social media
(I have those, you should check em out ;)
But then I was like okay, food...hmmm what do I want. Something yummy, lets go.

I started with a
Base of
 about a half to 3 quarters of a cup of coconut water.
Then I added a splash of kombucha

Flavors:
The other half of the mango (from yesterday)
I put all my pineapples, blackberries and raspberries in a bag together in the freezer and I grabbed a huge chunk of that
about 6 or 7 pieces of strawberry.
Then I blended that up and it was really thick, so I added bits of kombucha to loosen it up a bit

I then added my greens, I added kombucha on top because the smoothie was so thick, then I topped the blender off with swiss chard
I liquified that thing and
HEAVEN
I'm drinking it now and it's almost done, like I am full but I'm trying to figure out ways to fit more of it in my tummy.

Until later! Shamoya
youtube.com/shamoyabailey

No comments:

Post a Comment